Followers

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Challenge 2 - Halloween and/or favourite embellishment

First of all can I just say a HUGE thank you to everyone who entered our first challenge.
273 entries!!!!!  What can I say but WOW, I never expected to get so many ;o)  It has been amazing to look through everyone's amazing craft projects - so many talented people out there.
The winner of challenge one and the top three will be announced on Thursday ( we've got to try and pick the top three out of everyone - an almost impossible task )


So, on to challenge 2, which this month is;

Halloween and/or your favourite embellishment

I know that Halloween isn't as big over here in the UK as in the States but there are some amazing Halloween images out there which are really fun to craft with. However, if you don't fancy the Halloween theme you can just stick to your favourite embellishment but please mention what it is in your post ;o)  The design team have produced some great projects again so I hope they will inspire you to give the challenge a go.  This months prize will be another £15.00 voucher to spend online at Ladybug Crafts .









Great work again and I hope you'll enjoy visiting the ladies and if you're anything like me you could spend hours going through their blogs for inspiration ;o)
After the first challenge we had I am really looking forward to seeing more amazing craft projects - don't forget it doesn't have to be a card, it can be any craft project that you want to enter as long as you have crafted it ;o)
Have fun everyone (and can I just say a big Get well soon to DT member Vick who is really poorly at the moment so I hope she takes it easy and feels better soon ;o)))


11 comments:

  1. Love the DT designs, hope my favourite embellishment is OK. Thank you so much for this challenge.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx

    PS These butterflies are beyond super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, i linked wrong!!! How can i remove my card and do it right again??? NR 15, Midnight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, if you send me an email - ladybugcrafts@btinternet.com - I can probably delete your entry so you can add again. Hope this helps ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great set of DT cards, my daughter has been into halloween all year and she is only 3, her favourite is the witch!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou so much Sam for the Get Well wishes i think they helped hun, lovely to see everyone's entries and i will try and get round them all, thanks friends for entering this challenge, Sam is a lovely lady, crafter and friend xxxx hugs Vick xxx
    the-artful-codger.blogspot.com
    my YT channels, vixcrafts & saturatedcanary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration, fabulous creations from the DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set of cards from the DT. Fabulous inspiration. Thanks for another great challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab creations from the DT, cool colours..x

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the challenge and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete