Followers

Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year - January Challenge

Hello all and
 
Happy New Year!!!
 
As usual I am running late - it doesn't bode well for the year ahead does it LOL!! Anyway, I hope you all had a great New Years eve and are ready for 2015.  2014 for me, hasn't been that great so I am keeping my fingers crossed for better things this year.  If you've had a bit of a rough year I hope things go better for you in the coming year too :)
 
It's the first of the month though so that means it's time for a new challenge and also to give the winners for the November challenge.  So the winner is...
 
 
 
 
The top three for November are...
 
 
2 - Liselot
 
34 - Penny
 
 
congratulations ladies.  If you would like to email me HERE I will send you badges to dosplay on your blogs.  (Susan, if you let me have your address, I'll pop a little something in the post for you too as you are the winner :) )
 
Now onto the first challenge of the year which is..
 
Say it with Flowers
 
As always the design team ladies have done some fab projects to give you a bit of inspiration - don't forget to pop over to say Happy New Year to them too :)
 
 
 

 

 
So, please join in with our challenge this month and don't forget to enter the little giveaway that is running at the top of the blog - remember if you enter there are 2 chances to win as you also get automatically entered into the other draw on my own personal crafty blog HERE !
 
Have a great month
 
xxx
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Fab creations by DT's with a beautiful theme, I will definitely come back with my creation!
    Wishing all of you A Very Happy, Healthy, Creative & Prosperous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a very crafty new year and some fab inspiration once again from the DT. Congrats everyone, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you and thank you for posting another lovely challenge.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you choosing my card for the top 3. I am unable to get the email link to work. Please let me know if there is another way to contact you. --higgledy piggledy

    ReplyDelete